University Career Services (UCS) has a variety of services available to you, whether you are a job seeker, an employer, or want to connect with students.
Career Planning Services
- For alumni who graduated more than six months ago, individual appointments with an industry adviser or career counselor are $35/hr and are limited to three sessions. Make an appointment.
- Walk-in appointments are limited to currently enrolled students and recent graduates (less than six months since graduation).
- HireMason is an internship and job search engine exclusively for the Mason community. It is available to alumni for a one-time registration fee of $10, for those who did not register while a student.
- Alumni can attend our workshops, and career fairs.
Hire A Patriot
Recruit George Mason students by posting a job or internship opportunity in HireMason.
Stay in touch with the George Mason Alumni Association.
University Career Services offers alumni the opportunity for formal and informal assessment of personality, skills, and interests as a part of the major and career exploration process.
All assessments include a one-hour interpretation session with a counselor.
Strong Interest Inventory or the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator:
- Recent Alumni who graduated within the past 6 months: $15
- Alumni who graduated more than six months ago: $40 for one or $60 for both assessments.
If you are interested in these career assessments, please make an appointment with a career counselor.