Welcome! We look forward to working with you to fill your recruiting needs.
- post positions (full-time, part-time, and internships)
- track applications
- sign up for career events
- schedule on-campus interviews
After your registration is complete, you will receive a confirmation email with your username and password within one to three business days.
We adhere to the recruiting principles and practices set forth by the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE). We expect all employers recruiting at Mason to follow these guidelines.
Organizations must be equal opportunity employers in accordance with all applicable state and federal laws.
Third party agencies recruiting on behalf of other organizations must comply with additional recruiting policies.
- Must state in the job description that they are a third party or temporary employment agency and that any fees assessed by the agency will be paid by the client organization or the employer they represent not by Mason candidates
- Must disclose client names to Career Services
- Agree that they or their client will not provide students' resumes to any other party without students' written consent. Failure to comply with this is a violation of The Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974
- Agree to follow the National Association of Colleges & Employers (NACE) guidelines pertaining to Third Party Recruiters: Principles for Professional Conduct for Career Services & Employment Professional
- May not have access to resume books
- May not participate in career events or the On-Campus Interviewing Program
- Understand that participation in career fairs is on a case by case basis