There are a number of possibilities for employers to promote their organizations to students across the George Mason community. University Career Services can assist you with your outreach.
Partner with us as a Career Fair Sponsor
- one day registration to the fair
- your preferred booth location (including electrical hook up)
- pipe and drape booth reservation in the pre-function hallway to conduct interviews during the fair
- two additional parking passes
- career fair recognition with signage at the fair along with a company logo and acknowledgement on floor plan handouts (1500 per day)
- recognition as a career fair sponsor on our website and over 30 TV screens located on campus
Building Your Own Event (BYOE)
We will work with you to create a customized event such as sponsoring an ice cream social, hosting on-campus office hours, or brown bag lunch to name a few ideas.The possibilities are endless and we would love to accommodate your needs.
Contact us for more information.
Reach out to Student OrganizationsConnect with student groups. Contact Lesley Perez, Employer Services Manager.
Connect with Students through Mason Career Link
Volunteer to be a resource for students and alumni.
Register with Mason Career Link.
Share your industry expertise on a career panel
Help students practice their interview skills
Give feedback to students on their resumes
Collaborate on a workshop for students
Connect with us to talk about the various possibilities to raise your profile on campus.