- More than 36,000 Students
Mason's 36,000 students come from all 50 states and 130 countries to form a global community on campus.
- 200 Degree Programs
Mason is made up of 200 degree programs at the bachelor's, master's, doctoral, and professional levels.
- 81% Local Students
81% of Mason students come from Virginia, and 19% are out of state. More than 6,200 students live on the Fairfax campus.
- $1.14 Billion Economic Impact
Mason has a $1.14 billion economic impact on the Washington, D.C. region.
- 82% of Grads Are Going Places!
82% of the Class of 2018 had a post-graduate plan within 6 months of graduation. This includes employment, graduate school, military, or volunteering.
- More than 20,000 Students Served Annually by University Career Services
University Career Services serves more than 20,000 unique students each year, approximately 81% of all undergraduate students.
Mason's Impact on the NOVA/DC Workforce
Mason graduates have a significant impact on the business communities of Northern Virginia and Washington, D.C., as 92% of all graduates take jobs in this area. Top undergraduate employment industries are education, government, technology, health, consulting, and financial services.
- 2018 Career Outcomes Infographic (PDF) - Accessible version of 2018 Career Outcomes (PDF)
- Explore extensive demographic and enrollment information about Mason students from the Office of Institutional Research and Effectiveness
- The Salary Calculator Center provides reliable salary data