- Over 36,000 Students
Mason's 36,000 students come from all 50 states and 130 countries to form a global community on campus.
- 200 Degree Programs
Mason is made up of 200 degree programs at the bachelor's, master's, doctoral, and professional levels.
- 81% Local Students
81% of Mason students come from Virginia, and 19% are out of state. More than 6,200 students live on the Fairfax campus.
- $1.14 Billion Economic Impact
Mason has a $1.14 billion economic impact on the Washington, D.C. region.
- 81% of Grads Are Going Places!
81% of the Class of 2017 had a post-graduate plan within 6 months of graduation. This includes employment, graduate school, military, or volunteering.
- Over 20,000 Students Served Annually by University Career Services
University Career Services serves more than 20,000 unique students each year, approximately 87% of all undergraduate students.
Mason's Impact on the NOVA/DC Workforce
Mason graduates have a significant impact on the business communities of Northern Virginia and Washington, D.C., as 91 percent of all graduates take jobs in this area. Top undergraduate employment industries are technology, government, health education and financial services.
- 2017 Career Outcomes Infographic (PDF) | Accessible Version (PDF)
- Explore extensive demographic and enrollment information about Mason students from the Office of Institutional Research and Effectiveness
- The Salary Calculator Center provides reliable salary data