Who's hiring Mason students?
Arlington Public Schools
Booz Allen Hamilton
Fairfax County Government
Fairfax County Public Schools
Gannett / USA Today
Loudoun County Public Schools
Prince William County Public Schools
U.S. Department of Defense
U.S. Department of Homeland Security
U.S. Department of Justice
U.S. Department of State
This list was compiled from responses to our Career Plans Survey conducted among students who graduated from Mason in the past 2 years.
- More than 37,000 Students
Mason's 37,000 students come from all 50 states and 130 countries to form a global community on campus.
- 140+ Degree Programs
Mason is made up of 10 schools with over 140 degree programs and concentrations at the bachelor's, master's, doctoral, and professional levels.
- 83% of Grads Are Going Places!
83% of the Class of 2019 had a post-graduate plan within 6 months of graduation. This includes employment, graduate school, military, or volunteering.
- More than 20,000 Students Served Annually by University Career Services
University Career Services serves more than 20,000 unique students each year, over 90% of all undergraduate students.
Mason's Impact on the NOVA/DC Workforce
Mason graduates have a significant impact on the business communities of Northern Virginia and Washington, D.C., as 92% of all graduates take jobs in VA,MD and DC. Top undergraduate employment industries are education, government, technology, health, consulting, and financial services.
- 2019 Career Outcomes Infographic (PDF) - Accessible version of 2019 Career Outcomes (PDF)
- Explore extensive demographic and enrollment information about Mason students from the Office of Institutional Effectiveness and Planning
- The Salary Calculator Center provides reliable salary data