Practice interviewing with your webcam! Choose a pre-made interview, or customize your own set of interview questions. Visit Interview Stream
Identify international job opportunities, and get access to an H-1B database. Select "Register Now!" in the upper right corner of the home page, and enter Registration Key: gmuniver. Visit Passport Career
CareerShift allows you to search every job board in one place. Users can filter by job title, company name, keywords, or location, and relevant jobs can be saved and organized. Note: YOU MUST SET UP A USERNAME AND PASSWORD LOG-IN ACCOUNT.
Mason has partnered with Lynda.com to provide free and unlimited online training to Mason students, faculty, and staff. The Mason community is able to log in with their Patriot Pass credentials at lynda.gmu.edu.
- Business Writing Fundamentals
- Presentation Fundamentals
- Customer Service over the Phone
- Customer Service Fundamentals
Critical Thinking/Problem Solving
Information Technology Application
- PowerPoint 2016 Essential Training
- Excel 2016 Essential Training
- Word 2016 Essential Training
- Publisher 2016 Essential Training
- Blackboard 9.x Essential Training for Students
- Increasing team performance
- Developing Executive Presence with John Ullmen
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
Global / Intercultural Fluency
Use LinkedIn to harness the power of your network and get hired. LinkedIn surfaces insights such as who you know at a company, providing you an edge in your job search.
Connect with us in our industry-based LinkedIn groups, Mason Career Industry Insights:
- Accounting, Consulting, Financial, and Retail Sales
- Creative Careers
- Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing and Transportation
- Government, Law and Criminal Justice
- Health, Science, and Sustainability
- Hospitality, Sports and Recreation
- Information Technology, Software Engineering, & Cyber
- Nonprofit, Education, Human Services
Use the Book of Lists to identify target companies in your industry of interest.