Use the Book of Lists to identify target companies in your industry of interest.
CareerShift allows you to search every job board in one place. Users can filter by job title, company name, keywords, or location, and relevant jobs can be saved and organized. Note: YOU MUST SET UP A USERNAME AND PASSWORD LOG-IN ACCOUNT.
Practice interviewing with your webcam! Choose a pre-made interview, or customize your own set of interview questions. Visit Interview Stream
Use LinkedIn to harness the power of your network and get hired. LinkedIn surfaces insights such as who you know at a company, providing you an edge in your job search.
Mason has partnered with LinkedIn Learning to provide free and unlimited online training to Mason students, faculty and staff.
- Business Writing Fundamentals
- Presentation Fundamentals
- Customer Service over the Phone
- Customer Service Fundamentals
Critical Thinking/Problem Solving
Information Technology Application
- PowerPoint 2019 Essential Training
- Excel 2019 Essential Training
- Word 2019 Essential Training
- Publisher 2019 Essential Training
- Blackboard 9.x Essential Training for Students
- Increasing Team Performance
- Developing Executive Presence with John Ullmen
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Managing Your Career: Early Career
- Managing Your Career: Mid-Career
- Creating a Career Plan
- LinkedIn Learning Highlights: Finding a Job and Managing Your Career
Global / Intercultural Fluency
Identify international job opportunities, and get access to an H-1B database. Select "Register Now!" in the upper right corner of the home page, and enter Registration Key: gmuniver. Visit: Passport Career
Research is key to success in reaching your career goals. With Vault you'll have access to the latest career and industry guides to help you find and evaluate your top employers and roles.