Please review our Recruiting Policies that apply to all employers recruiting at George Mason University.
Welcome2Mason Part-Time Job Fair
Wednesday, August 24, 2022
11 am-2 pm
Dewberry Hall, Johnson Center, Fairfax Campus
During Welcome Week, we are inviting on-campus employers and local companies with part-time jobs to attend this fair.
- Off-Campus Employers Registration Fee: $150 (includes table with two chairs, two representatives, two parking passes, wireless internet access, and light refreshments)
- On-Campus Employers Registration Fee: Complimentary
Wednesday, September 28, 2022
Thursday, September 29, 2022
11 am-4 pm
Johnson Center, lower level, Fairfax Campus
The biggest campus-wide fair of the semester! Open to all students and alumni and covers all majors. It attracts more than 1,200 students each day.
Registration fees include 2 representatives, 2 parking passes, wireless internet access, 2 lunch boxes and afternoon refreshments on the day. Additional representatives will involve an extra charge.
- Career Fair Sponsor: $1,500 per day (includes additional representatives, promotion around campus, preferred location and more!)
- Corporate and Government Employer: $700 per day
- Nonprofit Employer: $400 per day
Additional charge for more than 2 reps is $50 per person which includes lunch and parking.