Connecting with Mason's talent is easy. Follow this simple two-step process to get started.
The first step to recruiting at Mason is to connect with George Mason University on Handshake, Mason's centralized job and internship database that is accessed by undergraduate and graduate students, as well as alumni up to five years out.
- Create an account
- Select the “Employer “account type from the options presented
- Fill out the information requested then click on “Sign Up”
- Enter your recruiting interests and Alma Mater and click “Next: Employer Guidelines”
- Use the search bar to find your employer’s page. If your company does not exist in Handshake, you can click the “Create New Company” button.
Once you receive a confirmation email with your login information, you may create job and internship postings by following these steps:
- Log in to Handshake
- Select "Post a Job" from your home dashboard or select "Jobs" in the left-hand navigation bar then select "Create Job"
- Enter the Job Basics, Job Details, Job Preferences, and Schools for the posting
- Choose "Create" on the bottom navigation to create and review your job
- Your position will be reviewed by a staff member and approved in approximately 2 business days